Loading ...

How to keep members from finding and requesting access to private spaces | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » How to keep members from finding and requesting access to private spaces
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

How to keep members from finding and requesting access to private spaces

Subscribe to RSS
  • For some reason when we setup a private space to limit the audience of certain information we get constant request from non invited members to join these private spaces.  We are not sure how they have visibility to these spaces or how to keep them from seeing or requesting access. 

• Hi Gabriel,

Do you have any links that may go to the private space? Also, is it all private spaces or just one that you keep getting join requests to?

Thanks,
    Foster

• No links to the private space.  It is a sub space but never share links.  And it occurs on multiple private spaces not just one.

• Answered

Hi Gabriel,

Can you let me know what space this is happening in (for Michael Birns)? I can investigate this instance specifically. 

Also, have you spoken to any of the members that requested to join to see how they got to the private space?

Thanks,
    Foster 

• We have this occur in our "Field Leadership Team" and "Bullseye Board" private pages.  Let me know if you need links.

• Hi Gabriel,

Thanks, I should be able to find those no problem. I'll get back to you soon on this.

Best,
    Foster

• Hi Gabriel,

Is it possible to ask one of the users that requested access how they got to that page? I do not see any links or processes that would lead them there.

Thank you,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)