Loading ...

Username vs Email Address to log in | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Username vs Email Address to log in
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Username vs Email Address to log in

Subscribe to RSS
  • bjones19

Some of my users say that they can't log in with their email address instead of their username despite the password being correct. Is there a chance this function has been disabled somehow?

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Becky,

I just checked your login settings and it appears that you have the login page set so that users can log in with both the username and the email. I tested this with the support account and was able to login using both.

Just to be sure, I reset and re-saved the setting to make sure that it was set correctly. If it continues, can you please check to make sure that the users are using the email that is listed on their account? It is possible that some users are trying to sign in with an alternate email.

Thank you,
    Foster

• bjones19

Thanks for your help. I checked and the member was using the email they had signed up with, but hopefully by re-setting the system, this will have solved the problem. I'll get back in touch if not.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)