Loading ...

Receiving Notifications and Creation Emails from Cases | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Receiving Notifications and Creation Emails from Cases
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Receiving Notifications and Creation Emails from Cases

Subscribe to RSS
  • cbunts

Hi,

I am getting notifications on all status changes in cases created in spaces that I am the administrator of even though they are not assigned to me and I am not checked in the Additional Recipient box..

I am also getting case creation emails from the spaces I created even though I have turned Stop Activity Email on in each space.

Any idea on how to stop those notifications and emails? 

• gskamau

Hi Chris,

Are the cases assigned to anyone? If not, you will receive notifications for them because you're a space administrator. Take a look at the Case Notifications section on the Cases page to see who case notifications go to.

The Stop Activity Email option is only for the Daily Digest Email and Weekly Digest Email . It doesn't stop other emails from spaces.

Grace

• cbunts

Thanks Grace,

What if I remove all Space Administrators and Moderators in a given space?  As a Site Admin, I can see all sites and would be able to do maintenance or troubleshooting if needed and no one would get the notifications unless marked on the additional recipients.  Does that work?

• gskamau
    Answered

Hi Chris,

Any users who can be assigned cases in the case project will continue to receive notifications for new unassigned cases. The case assignment setting is in Manage Space > Cases > edit the case project > Roles which can be assigned cases.

If the case assignment setting includes few users, your solution should work. However, if the setting includes many users and can't be changed, then another option is to assign the unassigned cases to someone.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)