Loading ...

Page Builder Statistics | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Page Builder Statistics
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Page Builder Statistics

Subscribe to RSS
  • IanScholten

Hi,

Is it possible to see the 'View' and any other interaction statistics/analytics for page builder pages? I can see that we can see the details for CMS Pages but can't seem to access it for the page builder pages.

We are launching a new page and hoping to track how people are interacting with it.

Thanks,

Ian

• Foster

Good morning Ian,

Since we don't track specific pagebuilder page visits, our best suggestion is to utilize Google Analytics, which is a free tool provided by Google. You can paste the tracking code they give you into your sites Header and Footer Scripts . This should give you the individual page tracking that you are looking for.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• IanScholten

That's great. Thanks Foster.

I can see that I can apply Analytics to the site as a whole and to specific page builder pages. Is it possible to apply Google Analytics to specific Spaces? If so, where do I access their Header Scripts?

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Ian,

Google Analytics can only be added to the full site via the Header and Footer Scripts , however once set up, I believe that they track individual pages for the entire site. So you can check to see how many times a space homepage is visited, as well as the individual page builder page.

Thanks,
    Foster

• IanScholten

Yes, thanks Foster. We just have a very specific case where we want to share analytics for a specific space with another party, without giving them access to the entire site's analytics.

We'll move forward with it as is and just provide them with report updates. Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)