Loading ...

Table rows | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
  • tlutzy

Hello. Can someone tell me how I can shade a row in a table that I inserted into a wiki page? Thank you. 

• Foster

Hi Tom,

Can you elaborate on what you mean by shading a row? Do you mean just making it darker than the rest?

Thanks,
    Foster

• tlutzy

Hi Foster, thanks for reaching out. Yes, I mean changing the background color of a row in a table from white to another color. 

• Foster

Hi Tom,

With the row you would like to change selected, select the Table > Row > Row Properties.

Then under Advanced, you can select background color.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• tlutzy

Thanks, and that's how I've done it before, but now when I get to the last step, I can't select a background color. No color palette shows up. 

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Tom,

We will look into why this cannot be selected. I do not believe that the color pallet picker is a standard feature however. 

For now, you can add the color by adding a hex code or a basic color name. Hex codes can be found easily by going to an online color picker, like this one for example.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• tlutzy

Thank you. Just fyi, I WAS able to shade rows just last Friday.  Here's an example.

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)