Loading ...

Video Content Only Listed In Certain Spaces | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Video Content Only Listed In Certain Spaces
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Video Content Only Listed In Certain Spaces

Subscribe to RSS
  • jeburns

I have recently been tasked with out intranets management and am teaching myself as I go.  I have noticed that certain Spaces have Videos listed in their content list but other do not.  What do I need to do to enable Videos in spaces that currently do not show that option?

• Foster

Hi Jeff,

When you go to the PageBuilder page for the space, you will see the Content List Widget.

If you click on the gear icon for this widget, click edit Properties. Here you can see the content types that are shown in the list. Make sure that the Video type is selected here. 

Let me know if this helps out.

Thanks,
    Foster

• raghav_khunger

Hi Jeff,

Make sure Videos are enabled in the application settings in the space management section.

Thanks,
    Raghav

• jeburns

I checked out Application settings and we are set to enable videos only in spaces.  When I look at the widgets in the page builder for a space that doesnt have any videos.  The Video widget is not listed.

• Foster
    Answered

Hey Jeff,

When you are at the space homepage, click on the Manage Space button. 

This brings you to the specific space's control panel. (It sounds like you went into the overall site settings). From here, you can click on application settings, and see what content types are available in that specific space. 

As for the widget, you will want to look for the widget named Content List. This is the widget that shows new content, and it can be filtered to have whatever content types you would like shown, including videos.

Let me know if this helps clear things up for you.

Thanks,
    Foster

• jeburns

That worked.  Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)