Loading ...

Add a subspace in content list? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Add a subspace in content list?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Add a subspace in content list?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Xenon

I'd like to add a subspace in a content list widget, but that doesn't appear to be an option. Is that something the content list widget does not do? 

• Foster

Hi Xeng,

You should be able to do this. Can you make sure that it is not a private subspace, or a subspace of a private space?

Thank you,
    Foster

• Xenon

No to all. This is a subspace of our main Security space, but it does not appear as an option in the widget. 

• Foster

Hi Xeng,

What is the name of the subspace so that I can help troubleshoot a bit better?

Thanks,
    Foster

• Xenon

Try Security Awareness.

• Foster
    Answered

Hey Xeng,

While there appears to be a Security Awareness Pagebuilder page, it is set to the Security Space. I do not see any space named Security Awareness, only the Pagebuilder page. 

Without currently, the pagebuilder page is a part of the security page, and the content list is pulling from the Security space as well.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• Xenon

So it's not a space at all, but a page builder template that's been used to link to the page. Okay. That makes sense now. Thanks, Foster. 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)