Loading ...

Finding where a specific Loacalized Content shows up on the site. | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Finding where a specific Loacalized Content shows up on the site.
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Finding where a specific Loacalized Content shows up on the site.

Subscribe to RSS
  • IanScholten

I'm hoping to change "Blog" to "Stories" by updating it in Localized Content. Before I went ahead with it, I did a quick search for any other content that is called "Stories" so there wouldn't be any duplicates and found something called "Project Stories". See screen shot below.

However, when I go to my site and search for "Project Stories". Is there a way to find where this "Project Stories" content is so I can either change it or take a different route so that I don't break my site unintentionally.

Thanks,

Ian

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Ian,

ProjectStoriesText is not a default value, so it looks like that is a custom resource that has been added by someone setting up the site or by a member of your team. 

If you would like to test what that changes, I typically add something small to the Value, like Project Stories2 and see where it shows. There is not a way to directly search and see what fields are affected by changing this value. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• IanScholten

Ah. Thanks for the advice. Silly me, it was just a button I had created. Didn't put two-and-two together that it would show up in localized content.

Thanks.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)