Loading ...

Show date under article in list view | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Show date under article in list view
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Show date under article in list view

Subscribe to RSS
  • Xenon

When I first started building our intranet, several assets were hidden upon request. The date was one of them. I don't remember anymore, but does the date normally appear under the article preview copy in the list view or is it only seen on the actual article page? If so, I am not sure what CSS I need to omit to bring it back. 

I saw this in my CSS:
    .p-publish-date {
    display: none;
    }
    ...but removing that didn't reveal the date. I'm looking for something as simple as what Axero has on their test site:

• gskamau

Hey Xeng,

The publication date is a default part of the Stacked List Template . This section is hidden on your site by the following code in CSS overrides:

.meta {
        display:none;
    }

If you remove that code, you should be able to see the publication date.

Grace

• Xenon

Thanks, Grace. Is it possible to hide the bullet and comment count next to the date?

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Xeng,

You can do this by editing the Stacked List template. Follow the steps below.

1. Go to Control Panel > System > Page Builder Templates
    2. Under Widget Type, select Content List
    3. Select Stacked List
    4. Find the line that starts with <p class="meta small">{{DateCreatedString}}
    5. Change that line to <p class="meta small">{{DateCreatedString}}</p>
    6. Click Save Template

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)