Loading ...

badges | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
  • anubhavshah

i just tested another site an it appears to be an issue there as well. so all our 6.0 installs... yet not our test site!?

• anubhavshah

• BryceDJ

Fair enough... how about this one?

SELECT TOP (1000) [ContentTypeID]
          ,[MapContentTitle]
          ,[MapContentSummary]
          ,[MapContentStub]
          ,[MapContentBody]
          ,[MapMetaTitle]
          ,[MapMetaDescription]
          ,[MapContentFeaturedImage]
      FROM [Dyve_Content_Type]
      WHERE ContentTypeID = 74

• anubhavshah

all invalid:

Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 10
    Invalid column name 'MapContentTitle'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 11
    Invalid column name 'MapContentSummary'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 12
    Invalid column name 'MapContentStub'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 13
    Invalid column name 'MapContentBody'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 14
    Invalid column name 'MapMetaTitle'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 15
    Invalid column name 'MapMetaDescription'.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Line 16
    Invalid column name 'MapContentFeaturedImage'.

• BryceDJ

Well, we've found the 6.0 problem. If you can provide the results to this I'll provide a script for you tomorrow:

SELECT * From Dyve_Content_Type_Property WHERE ContentTypeID = 74

On the 5.2 matter, I'd ask Sir  Raghav Khunger to consider any tests he would suggest to troubleshoot redis on the site.

• anubhavshah

i dont understand  Bryce Johannes : 

and yet here you have it:

https://github.com/axerosolutions/InforCommunifire/commit/667bb69a7705162048c40c1be9eea99a18860dcf

apparently we had discussed this before. And interestingly we passed QA... the package is already out for deployment. i need to provide an explanation to our team. could you please me make sense of what changed? how did we pass QA? and why is the image of the badges always now set to "True" ... i dont think thats redis cause well its always "True"

• BryceDJ

There are two separate issues, a 5.2 issue (possibly redis) and a 6.0 issue.

For 5.2 Raghav will have to look at it, to confirm if it is redis. The symptoms certainly match it since it is failing to find badges in cache.

For 6.0 we did a query of Dyve_Content_Type_Property with PropertyKey LIKE 'Map%' on your 6.0 database. Now I'm looking for a query of the same table without that limitation. Is that also null? The query you referenced in your last comment was on the 5.2 database. Is Dyve_Content_Type_Property empty in the 6.0 database? Or just has values for ContentTypeID = 15? If no 74 properties then my script tomorrow will fill in all properties. I just want to make sure I don't duplicate properties.

The properties define the mapping of badge fields to Dyve_Content since badges is an entirely soft-coded content type (database defined instead of hard-coded in C#). So, for example, they will say the Field1 maps to the Title column. It appears somehow your database does not have these properties, except for your QA site. So it is matching the data for title and image to the wrong fields (a bit of a mystery how it is mapping any data to the image with no properties, but either way filling in the properties should resolve it.) Once we have your site back up we can look at seeing if we can reproduce how those properties are being removed, but first things first. I will be curious to hear what steps you take that led to the properties going missing.

• anubhavshah

5.2? these are all 6.0 sites as i mentioned before. furthermore as i mentioned redis was disabled for one site... finally it is the case for all our installs as i mentioned... this being redis is highly unlikely.

"The query you referenced in your last comment was on the 5.2 database." - no please dont get confused.. nothing here is about 5.2. Badges was in fact working on 5.2... it is after the UPDATE to 6.0. Interesting here it is in the update script!?