Loading ...

Blank Wall Page | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Blank Wall Page

Subscribe to RSS
  • LizLiu

The wall page is suddenly disappeared, but we can still post messages and they can shown on the Activity Ticker.  What can we do to retrieve the wall page back ?

• raghav_khunger

Hi Elizabeth,

We are looking into this.

Thanks,
    Raghav

• raghav_khunger
    Answered

Can you try rebuilding the index (/admin/settings/advanced-system-utilities) and see the wall page again?

• LizLiu

I am not able to look for "advanced-system-utilities" under "Manage Space".  To rebuild the index, is it the Page Builder's right or Space Admin's right? 

• raghav_khunger

It is available at admin section of your community. 

• LizLiu

How can we retrieve the historical wall messages?

• raghav_khunger

Did you rebuild your index? That should bring those wall posts if they are not deleted.

• LizLiu

Yes, rebuilt it, but the wall messages of all spaces seems disappeared.

• gskamau

Hey Elizabeth,

Are you able to see content posts on the Activity Stream? Or is the Activity Stream blank?

Grace

• LizLiu

I can see the content posts on the Activity Stream, but the wall page is blank.  Please refer the screen capture as above.

• gskamau

Hey Elizabeth,

The Activity Stream should display both content posts and wall posts, as in the screenshot below.

If the Activity Stream is still completely blank, try to rebuild the index again.

If the Activity Stream remains blank, go to Control Panel > System > Exception Log and check for recent errors. If you see any, please share them here.

Grace

• LizLiu

My response yesterday "I can see the content posts on the Activity Stream, but the wall page is blank.  Please refer the screen capture as above.", mislead you, sorry about that.  Actually, I can see the content posts on the Activity Ticker when I click the link, but I cannot see the content posts on the Activity Stream.

When I rebuilt the index at the first time, all information shown on the wall posts for other spaces also got lost.  After we rebuilt the index one more time, it seems back to normal.  Thanks a lot.

Page 1 of 1 (12 items)