Loading ...

Space Events Not Showing in Mobile "More" Menu | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Space Events Not Showing in Mobile "More" Menu
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Space Events Not Showing in Mobile "More" Menu

Subscribe to RSS
  • IanScholten

In the mobile app (stock Communifire, not white label), "Events" doesn't show up as an option in the space's "More" menu (photo attached). The Events show up in the Activity Stream for the space but no where else.

Is there a setting I need to turn on to make this visible? Feels odd that everything else would be there but not events.

Thanks,

Ian

• Foster

Hi Ian,

All events, regardless of if they are in the Top Level Community or individual Spaces, are located on the left-hand side bar under events. They are not located within the individual space.

Thanks,
    Foster

• IanScholten

Hi Foster,

Thanks, I see that now. Do you know if there's a way to have it appear at the space level?

We're hoping to use one of our spaces as a make-shift conference app for a small conference we're hosting so it would be ideal to have the "events" easily accessible at the space level in the app.

(On a different level, it seems odd to me to have everything else available at the space level but not the events. Do you know why that is?)

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Ian,

There is not currently a way to have the events appear at the space level. However we do have plans to add the events button the spaces area in the mobile app in the future. 

Thanks,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)