Loading ...

Where can I find {{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}} | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Where can I find {{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}}
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Where can I find {{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}}

Subscribe to RSS
  • tpeluso

Hi -- I cannot locate {{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}} and would like to understand if it's something I can customize. thank you

• gskamau

Hey Teresa,

{{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}} is replaced by the system properties DailyDigestSpaceListTemplate and DailyDigestItemListTemplate, which you can customize in Control Panel > System > System Properties .

Grace

• tpeluso

ah - ok.  where would I have found that info on support community?  I did a search but nothing came up that called this out. 

On 8/22/2019 01:16 PM, Grace Kamau said:

{{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}} is replaced by the system properties DailyDigestSpaceListTemplate and DailyDigestItemListTemplate

• tpeluso

And this is for daily?  For some reason I have in my weekly digest.  does it matter?

• tpeluso

What replaces this {{WEEKLY_DIGEST}} ?

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Teresa,

This information has been added to the Weekly Digest Email and Daily Digest Email pages.

{{SPACES_ACTIVITY_DIGEST}} is used for both the weekly and daily digest emails. For the weekly digest, it is replaced by the system properties WeeklyDigestSpaceListTemplate, WeeklyDigestTypeListTemplate, and WeeklyDigestContentListTemplate.

{{WEEKLY_DIGEST}} is not an available mnemonic. I've created a case with our development team to remove it from the default email template text body.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)