Loading ...

Case entry template | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Case entry template
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Case entry template

Subscribe to RSS
  • cbunts

Hi,

I am looking to modify the top level community Case template to either remove or hid the the assign and additional recipients boxes but I do not want to remove the individual space case fuctinality.

Is there a way to do that?  

• Foster

Hi Chris,

Do you want to hide the assign and additional recipient box for all members of the community?
    Could you provide us a scenario in which you would want these hidden in just the top level community? 

Thanks,
    Foster

• cbunts

Hi,

Hiding the ability to assign who gets the ticket and the ability to add other recipients would be fine.

I am looking at how Axero's Support case function works as an example.  I am assuming that internally you still have the Assign function and have the capability to select others.  I am looking to limit the functionality for a general member for submitting cases.  Does this make sense.  

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Chris,

You can choose who has the ability to Assign Cases and Add Recipients by going to theControl Panel > Content > Cases > Case Permissions . 

Here you can make it so nobody can assign Users or Add Recipients, or choose to just have some users have this ability. 

If you would like to change these permissions for a specific space, you can go to Manage Space  > Permissions > Case. 

These individual space settings take priority over the site-wide settings you can set when you go to the control panel. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• cbunts

Thanks, this is what I was looking for.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)