Loading ...

What's the trick to magnifying images that are inserted into an article? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » What's the trick to magnifying images that are inserted into an article?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

What's the trick to magnifying images that are inserted into an article?

Subscribe to RSS
  • Xenon

Whenever I drag and drop an image from my machine into the article, and I save it, the image can be clicked and enlarged. However, that action no longer works when I drag and drop an image into a table that I insert in the article. 

Does the magnification work only for images that are dragged and dropped from my machine then?

• Foster

Hi Xeng,

When an image is inserted into a table it no longer has the click to zoom functionality. However as a work-around, you can right click on the image and select view image. This will open the image in full resolution.

You can also insert an image by going to the image icon in the toolbar, and uploading an image from your local files.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• Xenon

I don't see that view image option when I right-click images that are inserted into tables. Then again, I don't think most users will know how to do that on their own, so that doesn't help.

I do want to add that on one of our pages, we have a table with an image that was dragged in, but the magnifying functionality still works. Not sure why it doesn't now for new tables I create with images dragged or uploaded in.

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Xeng,

It seems this functionality doesn't work as intended right now. I am in contact with our developers to get this working for you. Please follow New Enhancements to see when new features are added.

Thank you,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)