Loading ...

Not able to Clone a page and publishing pages does not return a successful save | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Not able to Clone a page and publishing pages does not return a successful save
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Not able to Clone a page and publishing pages does not return a successful save

Subscribe to RSS
  • cbunts

Hi,

I have been working on some of our pages and when I publish, the Communifire clock just spins and I never get a successful save message.  However, the pages do update.  I also have been trying to clone a page but I do not get the widgets populated on the cloned page.

Any advice? 

• Foster

Hi Chris,

Can you detail the steps that you go through to clone the page?

As for publishing issues, what browser are you using, and are you running any plugins or extensions? Sometimes these interfere with Communifire's functionality.

Thanks,
    Foster

• cbunts

Hi Foster,

i use the Chrome browser.

Cloning - I have tried multiple ways

1.  I clicked on the black tab of the page I wanted to clone and clicked the option to clone. A blank page comes up

2:  I navigate to the main page builder page where all pages show up and I click the gear to open the page up and click the clone button there. A blank page comes up  

• cbunts

Hi Foster,

I just tried IE and it too, is not working for either the of the issues that I reported.

Thanks

• cbunts

Just to see what happens, I tried to publish in Safari too and same result.  I finally went into the Exception log and I noticed a lot of Web Api Exceptions around the times I was publishing. It talks about a SpaceCMS is already in a route collection.

Could this be the issue?

• nvstiers
    Answered

Hi Chris,

Let's have you create a private case for this issue. I believe we may need more detailed information and want to maintain your privacy. 

• cbunts

Hi Nathaniel,

Just created a case - 30510

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)