Loading ...

CMS pages required reading | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » CMS pages required reading
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

CMS pages required reading

Subscribe to RSS
  • sjoyner17

I noticed that you can add Required Reading to a CMS page. What does this feature do?

• raghav_khunger

Hi Samuel,

The Required Reading functionality allows an author to flag published content as mandatory reading. It also allows tracking of users that have indicated that they have read the content.

More information can be found here: https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/133/axero-customer-training/wiki/view/20947/required-reading

Thanks,
    Raghav

• sjoyner17

I understand that, I just meant in the CMS page. will it make the CMS page required reading?

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Samuel,

Yes this will make the CMS page required reading. Users will have to mark that they have viewed the page.

Thanks,
    Foster

• sjoyner17
    Answered

thank you for the fast reply! When I put a required reading on the CMS page, will it give me an option to view report on the page itself? Or do I have to go into "Manage Space" ?

• Foster

Hi Samuel,

As a site admin, on the right hand side of the page there will be a view report button. Click this to see details such as views, viewers,  confirmed readers and unconfirmed readers.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• sjoyner17

What about a moderator?

• raghav_khunger

Hi Samuel,

You can give permissions to that role:

Thanks,
    Raghav

• Foster
    Answered

A moderator of the space will also be able to see this report.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)