Loading ...

View Registration Forms | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » View Registration Forms
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

View Registration Forms

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi team - 

I would like to see what information has been submitted on registration forms and I don't know where to access this information. When someone new joins the network, I get directed to the control panel, but I don't see any way to see the form submission, only the workflow to activate the account. 

• aparna

Hi Bonnie,

You can access that information from Manage People >  Pending Activation. Click on the edit icon and you should be able to see the information of the user.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• Hi Aparna, 

Unfortunately, this doesn't show me the data that we collect on our registration forms for the site, it only shows me what parts of the person's profile that they have completed. 

Can you please have a look and see whether there is another solution?

Thanks,
    Bonnie

• aparna

Hi Bonnie,

As I can see there are 3 extra fields on your registration page, Community/City, Organization and Why are you interested in the ICE Network?.
    You can simply add these three fields to your edit profile page, this will let you access information, people filled in these fields.

You can refer Edit Edit Profile Page , drag and drop all the above mentioned fields and click on Publish changes.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• Unfortunately, we do not want to publish all of these fields, so how can we access a report to download this information?

• aparna
    Answered

1. If you do not want the fields to be visible to members, you can set the widget's visibility on the edit profile page to Site admin:

2. You can download a report for the activated users using Download CSV option, but there is no way to download data of users under pending activation.

Thanks,
    Aparna

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)