Loading ...

Email template for auto-generated Required Reading email | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Email template for auto-generated Required Reading email
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Email template for auto-generated Required Reading email

Subscribe to RSS
  • Xenon

What is the property name of the email that goes out to users that notifies them that they have required reading to complete? I'm wanting to see if I can style the template.

• gskamau

Hey Xeng,

The email template name is Communifire.ReadRequired.Notification.

Grace

• Xenon

Grace Kamau 

Is it possible to send myself a required reading email? When I create a required reading article, all the admins/members receive it. I'm trying to design a template for it, but I'm not sure how it will appear. I need a way to test it.

• mtrujillo

Hey Xeng,

You would need to create a private space and create test required reading content in this space. You should be the only member of the space. There isn't a setting to trigger a required reading email.

• Xenon

Matt,

I just did what you suggested, but I'm not receiving anything. I've already checked my settings to ensure my role receives these notifications when I create an article. I've also made sure my role is set to all three, admin/member/moderator.

In the other test space, I have one admin and myself in there, but he's the only one receiving the emails since I am creating the test articles.

• mtrujillo
    Answered

Hey Xeng,

The author will not receive the email. You will need to add another person or test account to the space, they should receive the email.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)