Loading ...

Content List / Activity Feed template with custom feed filter | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Content List / Activity Feed template with custom feed filter
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Content List / Activity Feed template with custom feed filter

Subscribe to RSS
  • alligatorphil

I would like to use the Content List 'Icon List' template, but I'd would like the feed that it displays to only include a specific type of event (the awarding of a certain badge).  It's possible that we may want to customize how items in the feed are rendered in the future, but for now I just need to apply a filter only get the desired items.  How would I do that?

Adding  Ananthi Kasivel  Sasikala Arumugam so they'll get notified on this question.

• aparna

Hi Philip,

Firstly, please mark all the events which you want to show in content list widget as featured and then apply the featured filter in the widget which will only display the featured events.

1. Mark the particular event as featured:

2. Select Yes from the featured dropdown present in the widget.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• alligatorphil

Is a user awarding a specific badge to another user an 'event'?  (for the purposes of this question)  

• aparna
    Answered

No, I thought you were talking about actual events.

Also, there is currently no way to list only the badges in a widget, but you can select Wall for Content types in the widget, which will display Activity Stream posts and badges if any.

Thanks,
    Aparna

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)