Loading ...

Facebook in pagebuilder | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Facebook in pagebuilder
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Facebook in pagebuilder

Subscribe to RSS
  • tsanders

I already have our company twitter attached to our marketing page but I want to add our company facebook as well. I tried adjusting the code but it doesn't work. What's the HTML code to post a facebook widget in pagebuilder?

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Tyler,

Try using this tool: Page Plugin.

Grace

• nvstiers
    Answered

Hey Tyler,

you'll want to navigate to this Facebook page to learn about their plug in and how to create your own page plug in

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/page-plugin

Then use a Raw HTML Widget to embed the code

• tsanders

I tried that but it's still not working? This is the code I'm using. I don't know what step 1 means?

• gskamau

Hey Tyler,

Copy the code in Step 1 and paste it in the Raw HTML widget, then copy the code in Step 2 and paste it in the widget as well, below the Step 1 code.

Grace

• tsanders

Still not working.

• gskamau

Hey Tyler,

Did you publish the page? The Facebook widget doesn't render in the Page Builder preview, but if you publish the page and open it, you should see the widget.

Grace

• tsanders

Yes but now it's showing like this:

• gskamau

Hey Tyler,

Edit the Raw HTML widget and add <div style="margin-top:30px;"> to the beginning and </div> to the end.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)