Loading ...

ARCOnnect navigation bar on wiki pages - Code changes are not reflected on the page | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » ARCOnnect navigation bar on wiki pages - Code changes are not reflected on the page
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

ARCOnnect navigation bar on wiki pages - Code changes are not reflected on the page

Subscribe to RSS
  • AnanthiDevi

Hi Axero Support Team,

Am new to Communifire CMS. When I started working on the Communifire, I used the page builder to apply any changes on the page. Now I have to work with "Wiki" pages which is different than the page builder. I followed the below steps and applied the changes in the source of the page. But, the changes are not reflected on the page even after submitted the changes.

1. Go to any of the wiki pages
    2. Click on “Manage Space” near the top.
    3. Click on “Dynamic Properties” in the left column
    4. Click on the “Edit” for the dynamic property named “SpaceWikiIndexRightColumnTop”
    5. In the WYSIWIG editor go to View -> View Source
    6. Modify the code changes into the source code
    7. Submit the changes

After I followed the above steps, I refreshed the page. But, the changes were not reflected. So, I tried to clean the browser's cache and refreshed the page again. Yet no luck. 

Please help me to address this issue.

Thank you very much in advance for your support!

1. aparna

Hi Ananthi,

Can you please provide the Url of the space page where you added the same. It would be helpful if you also provide the data you are adding in the source code.

Thanks,
      Aparna

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)