Loading ...

Search - Filter Options | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Search - Filter Options
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Search - Filter Options

Subscribe to RSS
  • cjbrooks

When I go to the search function on a space and click filter, it gives me a bunch of options.  I'm not sure how to make it actually use that filter.  I want to search everything in that space based on those filters

• cjbrooks

Further - whenever I add a tab from a group tag, it doesn't find anything when there is clearly content with those specific tags (Division 01 from image above).

• gskamau

Hey Chris,

Enter an asterisk in the search bar and apply the filters.

Grace

• cjbrooks

Some of my tags are not working in the filter for some reason

Search for 'concrete' - finds an article that has 'concrete' as a tag

I search with the * and filter on the concrete tag, it shows nothing.

• gskamau

Hey Chris,

Your site has two tags with the same keyword. This happens when you add a tag to content, then later create a tag group and add a tag. You will need to manually update the tags in content to fix this issue.

Grace

• cjbrooks

So in case above, I have to somehow know all the content pieces that have the tag 'concrete' vs the concrete tag from tag group?  Then I have to stop people from manually tagging content with the tag 'concrete' going forward?

• gskamau

Hey Chris,

You can find content tagged with the non-tag-group "concrete" tag using search - filter with the regular Tags filter.

Note that the system will prefer the first-created tag when there are two tags with the same keyword. I've made our developers aware of this issue. For now, we recommend changing the tag-group tag so the two keywords are not the same. This will allow you to tag content with the tag-group tag.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)