Loading ...

Outlook Integration | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Outlook Integration
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Outlook Integration

Subscribe to RSS
  • tjagresti

We have completed the set up for Outlook integration so Communifire is registered.  We're getting ready to turn on the feature but can't figure out whether it is one way or two syncing from the documentation provided.  So, does it just push our Communifire calendar to Outlook or do Outlook changes sync back to Communifire as well?

• aparna
    Answered

Hi Thomas,

It's a two way sync between My Calendar and Outlook. Your Outlook events will appear in My Calendar and your personal Communifire events will appear in your Outlook calendar.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• tjagresti

Thanks.

• tjagresti

How quickly should we see the sync data?  I've set up My Calendar and waited about 15 minutes and still do not see the integration happening?

• tjagresti

It keeps giving me message error setting up account se site administrator.  How do I debug the Outlook integration.  I've gone through the integration guide and everything was done per the guide.

• aparna

Hi Thomas,

Can you please attach the screenshot of the error message you are getting.
    Also please try generating a new password from outlook Application Registration Portal : 

and then update the new password in System Properties > "OutlookApiClientSecret".
    Please let me know if you are still not able to integrate.

Thanks,
    Aparna

• tjagresti

• aparna

Hi Thomas,

There must be some issue with the password, have you tried generating a new password and then updating it in System Properties > OutlookApiClientSecret ?

Thanks,
    Aparna

• tjagresti

We're testing it but no luck so far.  We are moving the employees to Office 365 so this may be a result of the email accounts not being fully migrated.  We'll keep you posted.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)