Loading ...

User Accounts | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

User Accounts

Subscribe to RSS
  • tjagresti

I have an administrator user that has two profiles.  One of which I believe was set up by Active Directory when the SSO was set up.  He has ***@keylimeair.com and ***@KeyLime.onmicrosoft.com

Is there a way to have two emails for a user so I can merge this information?

• mtrujillo
      Answered

Hey Thomas,

I removed the emails from your post because web crawlers will find these emails and spam them. You could edit the user profile page and add an additional field for "Secondary Email". This would be just a data/text field, it wouldn't map to their login info or other places their primary email is used.

User Profiles 

• mtrujillo
      Answered

Also, if you want to merge the accounts, you can use Delete User to transfer content from one user to another user.

• tjagresti

Thanks Matt.  I added the field and moved the data over manually.

• tjagresti

One more question on user accounts.  Under Manage People how to I get the user list to sort by last name?

• mtrujillo

Hey Thomas,

The list sorts by full name. You could try Download CSV File of Users .

• tjagresti

The question is how the user list displays in Communifire under Manage People.  I want ot sort the user list by last name.

I've used the download CSV file to audit the SSO sync which is not working. I have another question posted on the SSO settings.

• mtrujillo

Hey Thomas,

The list sorts by full name only, you cannot sort by the last name. 

• tjagresti

Ok.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)