Loading ...

Changing the value of GlobalCapUserText | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Changing the value of GlobalCapUserText
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Changing the value of GlobalCapUserText

Subscribe to RSS
  • arivera618

I want to put the value of the Occupation field from user profile in the GlobalCapUserText value.  Can someone explain how to go about this.

• gskamau

Hey Alex,

It isn't possible to do this. All users see the same resource value for a given culture.

Grace

• arivera618

Grace,

In one of your videos it shows the User's occupation under their name.  But if you're saying it can't be done then ok.

Thank you,

Alex

• gskamau

Hey Alex,

Which video are you referring to?

Grace

• arivera618

If you look here https://my.axerosolutions.com/spaces/5/communifire-documentation/wiki/view/22607/search you'll see it.  As well as in the screen shot below the video for results.  You see it say "Recruiting Manager".

Thanks,

Alex

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Alex,

This appears to be a bug. The quick results should display the user's occupation. I've created a case for our development team to address it. We'll let you know when it's fixed.

Grace

• mdrain

Grace, please alert me when it is fixed as well. It's been on my list to submit.

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Alex and Maxwell,

The user occupation in quick results has been restored. Please submit a private case here to schedule an update.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)