Loading ...

Search Hero Image | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Search Hero Image

Subscribe to RSS
  • tjagresti

What are the image size constraints for the image in Search Hero template? I changed the image and it is filling up the entire background on the homepage instead of intended Search Hero header area.

Can I insert the code in the CSS overrides for image size to constrain the image I've selected to the field I want?  What is that code?

The images I want to use are in https://mykeylimeair.com/spaces/31/media-assets/files/?directoryid=84

The image I want to try and use is https://mykeylimeair.com/fileattachment?file=8VmqDP5VT2L%2FE9Oa9Q0hnQ%3D%3D&v=1

Is it possible to create a carousel for background images and select 3 or 4 to cycles through?

• nvstiers
    Answered

Hi TJ,

you're issue is not with the background image size, the background will cover the entirety of the search hero.

It appears your search hero template was edited and a closing </div> tag was removed causing the problem you encountered. I fixed your template and the background image is working as expected.

To have multiple background images transitions you would require the services of a web developer 

• tjagresti

Thanks.

• tjagresti

Nathaniel:

How do I move the Search Hero text and button content, as a whole, down to the bottom of the header so the buttons are the bottom?

• nvstiers

Hey TJ,

Could you describe the problem you are trying to solve by adjusting the positioning of the buttons?

• tjagresti

I want to move the whole content block down so you can see the plane.  From the Welcome message to the buttons.  

• nvstiers

you could try this:

.cfx-hero{ padding-top: 600px;}

• tjagresti

Ok. I’m learning. I understand the command padding-top now. Thanks.  I’ll let you know. 

• tjagresti

That worked at 500px for the desktop.  The mobile version moving the background off center and to the left of the background image so that you can't see left 2/3 of the image.  How do I code the image so it auto sizes to fit the screen; handheld/tablet and stays centered?

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)