Loading ...

Org chart | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
  • tjagresti

All user profiles have who they report to entered.  I went through and entered every single one myself to confirm it.  I am still getting an error message: 

Error generating org chart

• There are multiple people in the org chart without supervisors. There should only be one.

What's the issue?

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Thomas,

This is a known bug. We'll let you know when it's fixed and your site will be updated.

Grace

• tjagresti

Estimate of time line.  We are targeting end of next week to go live to all employees.

• gskamau

Hey Thomas,

There is another issue when the org chart includes users pending activation or banned users. Does your org chart include pending or banned users?

Grace

• tjagresti

Yes, we have both banned users who were banned when we first set up SSO and everyone received an activation email.  Everyone except management is pending. 

Can the code be changed to include pending users? This would make sense for new employees.

I understand not including banned users.  

• gskamau
      Answered

Hey Thomas,

We have an open case to address this issue. We don't have an ETA.

Once all users are activated, go to Control Panel > System > Advanced System Utilities and Rebuild Caches . This should fix the org chart.

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)