Loading ...

View Report: Last viewed? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » View Report: Last viewed?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

View Report: Last viewed?

Subscribe to RSS
  • mdrain

Should the "Last viewed" column always be populated when View Report is selected, or only when reading is required?

Thanks,
    Maxwell

• Agent232

Thanks Maxwell, It's a journey for me as well - being the newest member of Axero. From my testing, I found that the "Last viewed" column is only populated, if the user has logged in and viewed the article (whether or not they clicked the confirm option).

RequiredReading-LastViewed

In addition, other users / members of the site may be listed on the report as "unconfirmed", though many users may not be members of the space, in which the article resides, and therefore may not have access to the article.

• mdrain

I understand your examples, but I am seeing the below reports on our site for content that does not require reading. Why is "Last viewed" blank?

• Agent232

This is a recently found bug and is fixed. Please submit a case to have your site updated with the fix in a Week or so.

• Agent232
      Answered

{correction to my last post} The bug was fixed a few days ago in production and will probably be in the release this weekend or mid next week.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)