Loading ...

Not receiving Daily/Weekly Digests | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Not receiving Daily/Weekly Digests
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Not receiving Daily/Weekly Digests

Subscribe to RSS
  • ulabayramova

Hey guys,

I was wondering why I stopped receiving daily/weekly digests from our community ( I have also had this feedback from several users). In my preferences I have this function activated, so this shouldn't be preventing me from receiving them.

I know we've had some changes done in System Properties, however, both daily and weekly digests are set to active here:

I would appreciate your help and guidance to figure this out! 

Thanks,

Ulya

• mtrujillo

Hey Ulya,

There is a known bug related to time settings, can you please try setting the time to 17:30 and let us know if emails are sent?

Matt

• ulabayramova

Hey Matt, 

I reset the time to 17:30 and tried to reschedule the weekly by setting it to Saturday - but we received to weekly digest. As there was no activity on Saturday I didn't expect to receive any dailies. 

Would you mind checking why we haven't received the weekly on Saturday? 

Thanks

• mtrujillo

Hey Ulya,

I think there may have been a typo, did you receive 2 weekly digest emails?

Matt

• ulabayramova

Matt,

my apologies, totally missed this! 

And yes, there is a typo - we have received no weekly digest emails. 

• mtrujillo

Hey Ulya,

System Properties > WeeklyDigestPopularCount was set to 0, I changed this to 5. You should receive it this week. 

• ulabayramova

Thanks, Matt! Looking forward to it!

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)