Loading ...

How to activate weekly digestive email? | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » How to activate weekly digestive email?
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

How to activate weekly digestive email?

Subscribe to RSS
  • laurab

Hi there!

I have a quick question. I was trying to set up the weekly digestive email to some of the members in the intranet. How do I activate the email?

I stumble upon the preference section under My account and it says is active but I have never received an email. As you could see in this ss I am sharing.

Thank you,
    Laura

• gskamau

Hey Laura,

The weekly digest only includes featured content by default. If no featured content is published in any of your spaces, you won't receive a weekly digest. You can set the weekly digest to include all new content instead. Go to Control Panel > System > System Properties and search for WeeklyDigestFeaturedOnly. Edit it and set it to false.

Grace

• laurab

Hi Grace,

Thank you for the information. But I was trying to ask is how we activate the weekly digest email. We have never receive a weekly digest email even though it says its active. So, I am confuse why is we never got those weekly emails.

Cheers
    Marta 

• gskamau

Hey Laura,

Go to Control Panel > System > System Properties and search for EnableWeeklyDigestEmails. Is it set to true?

Grace

• laurab

Hi Grace

It is set to true. I just again wrote true and save it.

• gskamau

Hey Laura,

You can try sending a weekly digest manually to check the email. Please submit a private case here for instructions on how to do this.

Grace

• laurab

Hi Grace,

Thank you so much for your help!

Laura

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)