Loading ...

Calendar Sharing - Outlook Integration | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Features and Functionality » Calendar Sharing - Outlook Integration
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Features and Functionality

Calendar Sharing - Outlook Integration

Subscribe to RSS
  • yovanip

Hello All - is there a way to share a Calendar within a Space so that it can be lonked to from within Outlook?

I am not looking for two-way integration (i.e. changing an event in Outlook updates Communifier).  I am simply looking to allow an Outlook user access from within Outlook to see a Calendar for a particular Space.

Thanks, in advance, for the help!

Yovani

• mtrujillo

Hi Yovani,

A user would need to be a member of the space, then the user would share their My Apps and Tools > My Calendar using the webcal url in Calendar Settings .

Matt

• yovanip

Thanks, Matt!

I saw the details regarding the option to share a user's Personal Calendar.  How about the Calendar at the Space level - as opposed to a user's Personal Calendar?  Are the same sharing capabilities available for those Calendars?

• mtrujillo
    Answered

You cannot share the space level calendar yet. We hope to make the space level calendar sharable with Outlook/Google Calendar in a future version of Communifire which will be released this year.

• yovanip

Thanks, Matt!  Looking forward to that feature!

Cheers!

Yovani

• lmgerber

I'm also looking for a feature to sync calendars.  Can you export a space level calendar to ical or google calendars?  Is there a work-around with an RSS feed?

• mtrujillo

Hey Lisa,

You can't export space level calendar data unfortunately. We hope to improve this in future versions.

Matt

• arester

Any update on an ETA for this feature?

• mtrujillo

Hey Aaron,

The feature is in our next version that will be released in the next few months. We will send an email announcing the new version to existing customers.

Matt

• Elkfarhane

Hey Matt, 

Can you point me to where I would find the documentation on exporting space calendars? 

• Foster

Hi Elk,

You can Download Calendar as PDF if you would like a calendar exported to a file. Or if you are just looking to share your calendar with another Communifire User, you can Share Calendar with another user. 

Let me know if this is the documentation you are looking for.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Elkfarhane

Hi Foster, 

Thanks for the quick response, 

In the chain I replied to Matt says that the ability to export space calendars was being released soon (last year). Did that happen?

• Foster

Hi Elk,

What exactly do you mean by export? What would you ideally like to do with an exported calendar? 

Thanks,
    Foster

• Elkfarhane

I would like to export to csv, is this possible? 

• Foster

Hi Elk,

The only way to export a calendar is to Download to a PDF or export the PDF to a Google Drive. 

Thanks,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)