Loading ...

Badges on user profiles | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Badges on user profiles
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Badges on user profiles

Subscribe to RSS
  • I'm trying to figure out how to best display badges received by a user on their profile, but can't seem to find the documentation -- anyone know where I should look? Thanks!

• Hi Aaron,

No worries, I'll go through the steps needed to display badges on the user profile page. 

1. Go to Control Panel > People > User Profiles, click the cog for the page User Profile, and click edit page.

2. We are now editing the User Profile page using the Page Builder tool. On the left-hand side, go to your Widgets section and drag + drop a Content List widget on the page. Now you'll want to edit the Content List's widget properties by clicking the widget's cog. 

3. We are now configuring the Content List widget to display badges. Under Properties, you'll want to edit the following fields:

• Title (Badges)
    • Content Types (Badges)

4. Next, let's go to the Template tab and choose Badge List. Click Save. 

5. User badges are now visible on the User Profile page! 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. Thanks! 

• Thanks for the detailed response, Jun. Perhaps I'm misunderstanding, but wouldn't that only display all available badges on the user's profile, rather than the badges that have been awarded to the user?

• Answered

Hi Aaron,

This link will show you how to add a 'My Recognition Widget' to your user profile page which will showcase the badges that have been awarded to the user. Please let us know if there's anything else we can clarify on and we'll take it from there. Thanks! 

Aaron Rester
    Aaron Rester
    Perfect, thanks!
    12 days ago
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)