Loading ...

Synching office calendars not associated with people | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Synching office calendars not associated with people
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Synching office calendars not associated with people

Subscribe to RSS
  •  

1. We have 3 calendars in Outlook for our conference spaces between our 2 offices.  How do I link those to the calendar function as a separate account which (1) will synchronize to the events calendar and (2) all can access?

1. Trying to change the email setting for reminders and it is missing from the box in Calendar Settings:
    • Is there any way to create a calendar for conference room space that syncs with an outlook calendar or must I have it coordinate with mine specifically?
    • Ideally we can have a calendar of office visitors in Outlook that syncs with Communifire.  Do we need to create a fictitious user/login for this?
  • Answered

Hi Jack,

1) Calendar syncing is only available for your personal calendar. You cannot sync this to a events calendar that is displayed publicly like in a space or a group.

2) You can change the reminder intervals site-wide by editing the System Properties and changing the value of EventReminderIntervalInMinutesCSV.

3) You will have to coordinate with your own calendar, as any syncing is done with personal calendars in Communifire. You could possibly create a fictional user, however it would take up a user and count against your license total. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)