Loading ...

Consuming REST API on Page Builder | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Consuming REST API on Page Builder
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Consuming REST API on Page Builder

Subscribe to RSS
  • imtiaz.latif

Hi ,

We have our own REST API, that exposes data in JSON format that we would like to consume and bind data using page builder widgets, I am wondering if there is any documentation available to follow? Jimmy Goyal 

• Foster

Hi Imtiaz,

We have a lot of REST API documentation that you can go through and find the exact commands  to accomplish what you are looking to do. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• imtiaz.latif

Hi Foster Clark Thank you for the quick response. This API documentation is to for your own REST API to expose your application's data such as spaces, content, comments etc. However, I am looking to consume our own REST API within the page builder to populate our data. Our API is similar to this open API https://reqres.in/api/users/2

Thank you,

Imtiaz

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Imtiaz,

If this can be achieved with JavaScript, your best bet is to use the Raw HTML Widget to insert your own code into the page. 

If you are looking to transfer your API data to something you can post with our API, your best bet is to create a script offline that translates your API data into the format needed for ours, then have the Communifire API post using an Admin REST API Key. 

Thanks,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)