Loading ...

GET all users profile data | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » GET all users profile data
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

GET all users profile data

Subscribe to RSS
  • jgerrish

Is there a way to get all of the results when making a Users call? Using this call /api/users I am only receiving 25 results (profile data for 25 users). I noticed in the forum that there is a Page Length parameter for Cases. Is there a parameter I can use to return all profile data for all users. Ultimately, we would like to return all profile data, for all users and then convert this data to CSV. Thank you!

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Jessica,

Yes, you can use the pageLength parameter with the /api/users call. To get all users, pass a large number, for example &pageLength=2000 .

You can also download a CSV file of user data directly from Control Panel > People > Manage People > Options > Download CSV File of Users .

Grace

• jgerrish

I tried adding &pageLength=2000 but received an error as shown in the screenshot below. Am I doing something wrong? 

• gskamau

Hey Jessica,

Use ?pageLength=2000 instead. The first parameter should be preceded by a question mark instead of an ampersand.

Grace

• jgerrish

This worked. Thank you so much, Grace!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)