Loading ...

To disable message "You haven't uploaded any files yet" | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » To disable message "You haven't uploaded any files yet"
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Edit navigation item

Required The name that will appear in the space navigation.
Required
Required
Required The url can point to an internal or external web page.

Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

To disable message "You haven't uploaded any files yet"

Subscribe to RSS
  • Hi,

Is it possible to count unique users and not visits as Blogs views

Thank you

Viktorya

Viktorya
  • isha
    Answered

Hi Viktorya,

Yes, it is possible. You can "view report" of that content (for example: Blogs) in order to count users.

Please let me know if you have any further questions, we will be happy to help you!

Thanks,
    Isha

• Hi,

What I mean is that when a blog is displayed and you go over all of the blogs in the site you can see how many views (the eye icon) it has , the problem is that if I enter a certain blog a few times it increases the count every time -meaning that the counter can show 100 but in fact it was only me who entered the blog.

Can we make it count only unique enters so the eye icon will show how many different people have entered a blog? (not talking about the reports here).

thanks, 

Lior

Viktorya
  • Foster

Hi Lior,

It is not possible to see the unique viewers of a blog currently, only the amount of times it has been viewed total.

If you would like to count how many individual users have seen something, you can create, for example, an article, and turn on Required Reading. This will turn on tracking for individual users, but it will tell all that they have to check off that they have seen the content.

I hope this helps,
    Foster

• Hi Foster,

thanks for the details.

regarding th fact that the ey icon show how many times it has been viewed total , can we ask for this feature that it will only show individual views? it doesn't make sense (in our opinion..).

as for your suggestion, it means that if I turn on the required reading option, the eye icon will count show only individual views (if they checked that they had read)?

Regards,

Lior

Viktorya
  • Foster

Hi Lior,

It will not change the function of they eye, but a moderator will be able to see the required read report and can see unique viewers there. That will not be a public statistic.

We can absolutely mention to our team the possibility of adding unique views with the eye.

Thanks,
    Foster

• Thank you Foster,

we would defintly appreciate a unique visible count if such a feature is added.

In the same area , if we add a widget that contains a blog , the only displayed counter is of the comments , is there a way to make the eye icon visible here as well? is this feature available? 

Lior

Viktorya
  • gskamau

Hey Lior,

Which template would you like to add view count to? The Stacked List Template ?

Grace

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)