Loading ...

Many people not able to log in. | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Many people not able to log in.
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Many people not able to log in.

Subscribe to RSS
  • lmcdonald

Hi,

We’re having a problem with LRG Connect where our employees aren’t receiving emails from the platform, most importantly password-reset requests. I’m getting several of these daily and it’s getting a bit hard to keep up with.

I’ve followed this support post and tested the Send Email function – our employees aren’t receiving them, regardless of their account setting for Email Notifications. (the support post also states that the setting shouldn’t factor into whether the employee receives an email by using the Send Email function – they should receive it regardless).

I’ve reached out to our IT, and we don’t have any filtering for the strings “communifire” and “cfire” (cfire being the domain used when sending these emails), so I don’t think it’s on our end IT-wise.

Would you be able to tell us how to fix?

Thanks!

• mtrujillo
    Answered

Hey Liz,

We confirmed we received a password reset email for our Communifire account with "Do not send me notifications" enabled. We reviewed your email settings and everything looks correct.

Can you please open a private case here and provide 2 email addresses that aren't receiving password reset and send mail emails?

Thank you

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)