Loading ...

My status input | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

My status input

Subscribe to RSS
  • cdale

Hi there,

Is there any way we can add the "my status input" box to a page builder page? It's found in the ultimate wall container. 

Thanks,
    Chloie

• Foster

Hi Chloie,

You cannot add the Status Bar to a pagebuilder page. This is only available in a spaces activity feed or a users activity feed.

Thanks,
    Foster

• cdale

Thanks  Foster Clark !

Is there any way we can edit what's on the spaces activity feed? 

Thanks, 

Chloie

• Foster

Hi Chloie,

The Activity Ticker shows finer details of space activity such as likes, comments, updates, upvotes, RSVPs, and more. This feed's contents cannot be changed. 

Thanks,
    Foster

• cdale

Foster Clark Sorry I should've been more specific. I meant the space activity page. Can you edit that page at all and remove widgets?

Thanks, 
    Chloie

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Chloie,

The Space Activity Stream documentation details what you can and can't do with this stream. If you would like to filter this stream, click on the filter button as shown below.

As for removing widgets on your spaces homepage, you can use a Page Builder page to make your spaces homepage however you would like it to appear. You can add and remove widgets this way, and customize it thoroughly. 

I hope this helps,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)