Loading ...

Need to edit employee profile | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Need to edit employee profile
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Need to edit employee profile

Subscribe to RSS
  • riptidesoftware

All,

I am somewhat new to Communifire.  We have many employees that have created their profiles, put in Bio info, pictures, etc.  HR wants to add pictures for those employees that did not add a picture.  I am logged in as a full admin, but I don't see an option to update or upload a picture for another employee.  Can this be done?  If so, could you tell me the procedure.

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Walid, 

I can walk you through the steps to add a profile picture to a user's profile.

First you must be logged in as a site administrator. This will allow you to see all the options that are available in this tutorial. 

Next, click the top right gear icon, and select the Manage People 

Next, find the user you would like to add a Profile Picture to. Click the gear icon, and select Edit.

This will bring you to the users profile. To edit the profile photo, scroll down to the profile picture section and click on the picture. This will bring up a prompt to upload a new photo. 

Select the photo you would like to use and crop it how you see fit. Don't forget to hit save on the edit profile page! 

I hope this helps out,
    Foster

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)