Loading ...

SSL Cert | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
  • Barbara-Anne1186354675

Upon further troubleshooting of the demo app I noticed the following statement in the Install guide;

SSL certificate must be installed in IIS prior to setting up Communifire.

We do not do SSL on the local server within IIS it’s all handled by the F5 Load balancer.  Can you put me in contact with somebody at axero? Who might be able to answer whether or not the F5 config will work?

• Foster

Hi Barbara-Anne,

Communifire is configured only to handle SSL at the server level, there is no other option for this. Your IIS site must have an SSL binding. We suggest your F5 network to allow 443 traffic to flow through to the server for secure encryption all the way to the Communifire application.

Thank you,
    Foster

• Barbara-Anne1186354675

Good morning!

We have managed to get the site working on the local server – however I am presented with this when I hit it,  the documentation states;

“After the site is up and running, you will notice an Invalid License page. Click the link to Manage Your License, which will redirect you to the admin section (use the same admin credentials as in Step 3), and enter the license key you have been provided. If you do not have a valid license key, please contact your Axero representative”

I don’t think I was supplied with a license key….

We should have a valid license key? Can you please supply this ASAP?

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Barbara-Anne,

Please Submit a Private Case with the domain name that you are having trouble with, and we will provide you with the License Key. 

Thank you,
    Foster

• Barbara-Anne1186354675

Hi Foster,

Thanks - case submitted #31823

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)