Loading ...

Question on moderator permissions | Communifire Support

Home » Spaces » Communifire Support » forum » Communifire API & Developers » Question on moderator permissions
Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Question on moderator permissions

Subscribe to RSS
  • ctorres

As a moderator I am able to delete other user blogs/articles, etc but NOT photo albums/photos

I assume this should be allowed?

• Foster

Hi Christine,

As a moderator of a space, you should be able to delete photos by clicking on the gear icon at the top right of the photo and selecting delete.

Can you tell me what steps you are taking to delete a photo, and what kind of error you receive when you do?

Thank you,

Foster

• ctorres

No Error, Just do not see the option as a Moderator.

I do see the option as and Administrator.

Steps: Communities > pick my space > click photos from left hand side > As space moderator, click on photo album from another user (not own) > click gear

Do not see option to Delete as moderator:

• Foster
    Answered

Hi Christine,

Can you double check that you are a moderator in the space you are trying to delete from? Go to Manage Space > Members > Set Role. Make sure the Moderator box is checked. If it is, I will investigate further to help you solve this issue.

Thanks,

Foster

• ctorres

Yes that's it! It was misconfiguration! Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)