Loading ...

Workflow Approvals | Communifire Support

Communifire Support

Leave Space :

Are you sure you want to leave this space?

Join this space:

Join this space?

Add a new tab

Add a hyperlink to the space navigation. You can link to internal or external web pages. Enter the Tab name and Tab URL. Upload or choose an icon. Then click Save.

The name that will appear in the space navigation.
The url can point to an internal or external web page.
Login to follow, share, and participate in this space.
Don’t have a support community login?Create your account now
Posted in: Communifire API & Developers

Workflow Approvals

Subscribe to RSS
  • tjagresti

How do I turn off the requirement to approve work flows for every space as an administrator?

• gskamau

Hey Thomas,

Could you clarify what you want to disable? Approving new spaces? Or approving space content, such as articles, blogs, etc?

Grace

• tjagresti

As Admin I get work flow approval requests for everything. I want to limit the approval process to the creation of new spaces.  Everything else is up to the moderators of their spaces.

• gskamau
    Answered

Hey Thomas,

Workflows are based on roles - any user that has the role for a certain workflow step will get a notification to moderate content. To avoid these notifications, you will need to have a space role that does not appear in any workflow steps. Go to Manage Space > People and set your space roles (see Manage Space: Set User Space Roles ). Uncheck the roles that are involved in workflow steps. You must do this for each space.

Grace

• nvstiers

Hey Thomas,

Grace is correct.

Just an FYI since you are Site Admin you do not need to have the Space Admin role to administrator the space. You may assign that role to another user.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)